Monday, September 13, 2010

I left my heart in San Francisco

Life List Goal #3 - Go back to San Francisco and do all the touristy things I couldn't do the first time I was there.

My original trip to San Francisco was for a trade show, so I didn't have a whole lot of time to really explore the city as much as I wanted to. Besides, those hills are a bitch of a walk great work out, and I believe that my hotel room at the Mark Hopkins InterContinental came with its very own siren, because I did not want to leave that bed. I still dream about that bed; it's more dreamy than The Boyfriend™. I loved that bed more than I love coffee, and y'all know how I feel about coffee.

While I didn't have a whole lot of time after the show to explore much, each place I wandered to captured my heart. San Francisco is a magical place. Which might be why The Charmed* ones hail from there.




China Town in San Francisco - 2007



*Please ignore my taste in television shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment