Friday, September 24, 2010

I bring you PHOTOS (subtitled: the blog post that will take forever to load)

The Trolls and our cousin, Ilana. This was torture for her




Here are a few samples of some of my photography. I'm still learning how to capture images, and I don't know how to use Photoshop. But, these make me happy, so I'm spreading some of the love around.
 
Ahh... nothing like relaxing by some anarchy. In the alley

Pensive Nugget -- subtitled: waiting for the crabs to bite
Macro photography! This rose makes me happy

The Trolls. The Monkey was not loving the camera this day

White box photography

I like random pieces of wood as my photographic subjects.










All photos are ©Sady (that's me), and cannot be reproduced, copied, used, borrowed, or printed without my permission. Seriously, stealing is BAD, so don't do it!

1 comment:

  1. Go get your nose pierced. Seriously. Jobs that don't want you with a piercing aren't worth having.

    (I say this being unemployed for the last year, but I'm not looking real hard. )

    Peace!

    ReplyDelete