Thursday, September 16, 2010

The Boyfriend™ dresses up like a pirate. I love him in spite of it... or because of it. I haven't decided yet.




Have I mentioned that The Boyfriend™ likes to go to Renessaince Fairs... dressed as a pirate:

Yeah. He really does dress up like a pirate.
I can get past the pirate stuff. Actually, that's nothing I really need to get over, because pirates (of the historical sort) are pretty bitchin', and The Boyfriend makes a rather sexy pirate, if I do say so myself. But I'm having a really hard time getting past these:

These are The Boyfriend's feet. In his sandals. God help me

These? These are decidedly not sexy. As part of the pirate costume, these work. But The Boyfriend™ insists on wearing them... as regular shoes. All the time. 

He says they're comfortable. I point out that many people find Crocs (which he hates) comfortable, and those are a damn sight better than these monstrosities. He says it's different. I pretend I don't know him when he wears them -- especially when he starts randomly polling strangers to get their opinion on his choice in footwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment