Sunday, July 31, 2011

What I've Been Up To

I've been busy, but mostly spinning my wheels kind of way. Which, on the one hand, is OK because at least there's movement (even if progress is slower in coming).

This past week has been a bad one, cosmically speaking. Almost every one I talked to was having some sort of negative experience. I tried to stay positive and keep my chin up, which was easier said than done (especially after running over a stop sign in the school parking lot, after being told, right before I left work for the day, that I was beig written up for being late too many times).

So I laid low for the weekend and focused on the home front. The Trolls opted not to go to their dad's and I had a full house, so we lazed around the house and didn't do much of anything this weekend.

Until today. Yesterday, I picked up some resin so I could try my hand at making my own pendants. Oh em gee do I love this! Super easy and super cool. I haven't decided if I'm going to leave these as stand alone product or if I'm going to add it to my jewelry, but either way, these kick ass.

I still need to really sit down & get some more inventory made and get it up on etsy, and get a little less distracted by other stuff, like my day job or making dinner. Speaking of dinner, it's burning. I should probably go check on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment