Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 5th of July!

It's Tuesday. It's a quarter past 11 on a Tuesday. I live in suburbia. Yup, there are fireworks lighting up the night sky.

To be honest, I don't mind. I rather like the abandon with which these revelers are living. I like that they're either drunk enough, or young enough, or don't-give-a-shit enough to keep blowing up fireworks on a Tuesday night.

...it helps that they're a couple streets away. I probably wouldn't be so agreeable with the pops and cracks if it were next door. But from this distance, on my front porch, I can quietly cheer them on.

And in Two Year Plan news, it's still going strong! There was a bit of a...let's call it resistance... Last week, while The Boyfriend seemed to be going through a pre-menstrual spell, but he got over it, and his moodiness just reinforced my resolve to keep on keepin' on.

It's weird though. I seem most rarin' to go at the beginning of the week; moreso than, say, On a Saturday afternoon which seems to be the day I most want to stay in bed. But Mondays and Tuesdays, I'm a cleaning, organizing fool! Heck, I even managed to post eleven items up on eBay tonight... From my phone (which is no small feat, given that it's a PHONE)... I finished a painting, got lunch ready for tomorrow, cooked supper, and squeezed in a blog post.

Damn! I feel productive! Now if I can just manage to channel this energy into the rest of the week...

Keep the love and energy flowing, my loves. I need all the positivity I can get. On the agenda this week is to produce enough product to get an etsy store started, post a new recipe blog, and dig out some more items for eBay!

I'll keep you posted. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment