Sunday, July 24, 2011

Time keeps on ticking... Ticking...ticking... Into the futuuuuure

Name that tune!

So I forgot which blog I saw this idea on, but the chiquita banana had some kick ass ideas, including turning a book into a clock. I dug it so much that I decided to try my hand at it.

Time is an interesting concept and has fascinated me for years. Increments of time, days on the calendar, are all arbitrary. We've assigned names and given important to something, in an effort to measure this faceless thing & have some control over it, but we ended up enslaved to it.

I am a night owl by nature. I am at my most creative and functional in the wee hours of the night, but the life that I have to live to pay the bills forces me to struggle against my genetic hardwiring & be productive when I'd rather be asleep. The consequence is that I am always running late.

Thus, the cycle continues...

But I am determined to get back on track. And I will. Because, dammit, I want My time back!

No comments:

Post a Comment