Monday, January 17, 2011

Insert blog title here.... And other updates

Ok...so I'm not much for the catchy blog titles today, but can you blame me?

Well, since I haven't updated in a while, I guess you can, since y'all have no idea what's been going on. With me, that is.

So...what have I been up to lately? Moving. Sweet merciful Christ this is the move that will never end. If, God forbid (knock on wood, ptew, ptew), The Boyfriend™ and I don't work out, HE can move because I am never doing this again. Now I remember why I prefer precipitating factors for co-habitation.

But in fairness, The Boyfriend™ has been an absolute dream about all of this. For all intents, I have completely taken over his previously "pristine" domicile and action packed it full of my crap. And the man has HELPED me do it. He's packed and loaded and unpacked and moved stuff around, just so I have enough space for my stuff. And he hasn't bitched once. Outloud, anyway.

have I mentioned, lately, how grateful I am for him? Well, I am.

And The Best Friend® has been remarkably patient with me, too. I haven't exactly been attentive or a very good friend these days, and most of my conversation has been filled with moving updates and Boyfriend chatter. She hasn't even so much as rolled her eyes... In front of me, anyway.

Have I mentioned how grateful I am for her? Well, I am.

And there is a whole slew of other people I am grateful for, too, who have done everything to make this go as smoothly as possible. Even The Ex has been a trooper about it, taking The Trolls so I could move.

So that's what's going on. A whole bunch of moving and a whole bunch of gratitude. All in all, life is pretty good.

Very soon, I hope to get back to the whole life list living and updates about my quest to achieve the dream. But I'll have to find that box first.

No comments:

Post a Comment