Sunday, February 6, 2011

Oh, wow...

It's been damn near a month since I posted last. Time flies when you're busy filling every last minute of it.

Breathe in...breathe out.... Keep breathing.

I am now officially all moved in with The Boyfriend™, and only have a few boxes left to go through. Somehow, and I have no idea how, I have turned into little Betty Homemaker, and loving every second of it. For now I'm loving it. Life is finding an easy rhythm again and I'm easing my way into it and matching my own timing to that of my new life.

As I unbury my art supplies and journals, I'm craving the return to the canvas and looking for inspiration again. I've been away for so long, that I'm going to have to ease back in to that.

All in all, I am very, very lucky. And I am very, very grateful.

I'm going to nestle in to bed, and enjoy the last night of my three day weekend, while finding some peace in thensound of the rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment