Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bubble, bubble, toil and to trouble...

One of the downsides to The Boyfriend™, is that he's ridiculously comfortable. I find myself spending most weekends ensconced in my spot, not being productive in the slightest. As a rule, I'm cool with this, because I really don't want to be productive most of the time. But there are those rare occasions when I want to create and I can't resist the siren song of the comfort of my spot. So let all of pjy to do list go to hell in a handbasket.

The end result of this, though, is that I have about a billion things left that I NEED to do wand about a million that I want to do. I have a ton of projects simmering in the brain bowl screaming at me to bring them to life.

I have a feeling that I'm not going to be able to resist much longer. As a creative being, there is only so long that I can without creating before I have to spend an entire weekend barely sleeping, so I can get all the screaming out of my head. And that time is coming up soon. The urge to create is becoming a force unto itself, one that I will not be able to resist despite looming deadlines.

So very soon, expect blog posts full of rambling about projects I'm undertaking and that are done with an ADHD level of attention. In the mean time though, Im going to go enjoy my spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment