Thursday, April 28, 2011

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

So, I'm at the airport waiting to board my (now delayed) flight to a trade show in San Antonio, Texas. 

Despite a nearly crippling fear of flying, I am what you would all an "expert traveller". I know how to pack light, and still take everything I need or want. I make it through security quickly. It's part of me deal with the Flying Gods... I will be quick & you will keep my plane safe. I won't jitter my leg & You won't make the air currents turbulent. I will get drunk & you will let me maintain my buzz.

The other day I got this eco cup thing & love the hell out of it. But I was afraid I wouldn't be allowed to take it on the plane. So I packed it in my gallon sized liquid bag. All I have to say is...

Dear TSA: I win!

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi

No comments:

Post a Comment