Sunday, February 27, 2011

Sunday reflections

I have been remiss in my blogging duties. Though the reasons for my absence - a combination of a lack of home Internet service (I love my iPad, but it makes blogging rather awkward), and the busy-ness of every day life, to name a couple - certainly make me feel better about my sporadic absence.

The fact is, I've been busy as all get out, but not because of moving or work or kid-related duties. No, I've been busy living a life I truly love. Most days I wake up and thank all the gods that I am right here, right now and am so in love with my life. Things are very, very good. Most of the time, I don't want to leave my house, because that would mean leaving the cocoon of this really beautiful life - even temporarily. I am perfectly content...no, more than content, HAPPY... to stay home and chill with The Boyfriend™ and The Trolls. My heart and life are filled with abundance and love, and I am so damn grateful.

So, I may be absent more often than not from this space fow now, but only because I am busy living and making art and doing Yoga. Maybe I'll pop in and do like SouleMama does and post a picture of what's going on and let you all free form the story.

In the mean time, though, I wish you all this kind of love, abundance and gratitude. I wish you all to feel this kind of fullness of the heart.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment