Saturday, October 22, 2011

So hey! Guess what?!

I have internet at home again. It's been months and months, but... I can now blog from something other than my iPad (which I still love, and will use like it's my full time job, but the ease from blogging from an actual Internet connection, with an Honest-to-God computer that can load multiple pictures at one time... priceless!)

Right now, we're watching a math DVD, because The Boyfriend™ insists that we will teach The Trolls math DESPITE Florida's lack-of-logic-in-teaching-math and I'm syncing my iPhone and... did I mention that we have internet at the house (but no longer have free cable. Gee whiz, I'm so sad about that... NOT!)??

Also, have I told you, lately, how much I love the fair? I wanna be a carney when I grow up!


No comments:

Post a Comment