Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Right now...

I am snuggled up on The Boyfriend's lap, enjoying the quiet companionship as we both individually surf the net.

...planning tons and tons of projects and...

...feeling very ADD about it all.

...feeling amazed and grateful as I explore the boundaries of my artistic comfort zone.

...I'm missing my babies but am thankful for the break.

...debating the wisdom of showering tonight and sleeping in in the morning or staying snuggled up with my beloved.

...I am considering kicking The Boyfriend in the head, for being a wise ass. (added after he called this entry creepy. Most people would find a post expounding their love SWEET, but not The Boyfriend. He has to be COMPLICATED...and annoying)


Thank you to SouleMama for the "right now..." topic

No comments:

Post a Comment