Monday, October 4, 2010

Things I'm Grateful For - Part 6

Inspired by The Monkey's school art. I'm grateful for that, too.


Today I am grateful for all the little things in life, and nothing in particular. That isn't to say I'm just randomly grateful, or grateful for nothing, but that I am filled with so much gratitude that asking me to choose just one thing would be akin to asking me which of The Trolls I loved more (hint: I love them both equally, but in vastly different ways.)

But here's a sampling:

I'm grateful that it finally feels like fall.
I'm grateful that, while I was late to work, I wasn't horribly late.
I'm grateful for having been able to stay in bed 'til 1 on Saturday (oh, that was decadent!)
I'm grateful for having some wonderful books to immerse myself in.
I'm grateful that, no matter how tonight's game goes, I still won the football pool at work.

I am grateful to feel grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment