Monday, April 29, 2013

Happy Birthday, Lyla-Gray

My baby girl is officially one month old today. It seems like yesterday that my teething, smiling, gassy-as-a-trucker, sweet baby graced us with her presence.

She was actually only 20 inches long. I'm short; she didn't have a whole lot of room to work with.
It's hard to be photogenic when you're opened up like a Thanksgiving turkey.
Oh! The indignities of the first minutes of life. I'm proud to say she scored an 8 and 9 on her APGARs.
Don't let this sweet face fool you. OK. Go ahead and let it. She's still fooling us (she's a few hours old in this one)
The Fiance™ and Lady Gray
The Fiance™'s twin brother (and Lady Gray's godfather). No, they look nothing alike.
Nugget love!
She looks so much like The Monkey, I shall call this "Doppleganger sister!"
Seriously, don't let the sweetness fool you.
Cuz she can be a banshee when she wants to! I call this "Metal Scream!"
She does smile. A lot. It's cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment